Sunday, March 14, 2010

A Day by the Lake

Last Sunday we went to a nearby lake so that I could work on my Ecosystem project for my biology class. It was a beautiful day, and I thought I'd share some pictures. I actually have a ton of other pictures because I took a lot for my assignment, but just sharing a few...












I had an assignment for my Asian History course to visit the Asian Arts Museum in San Francisco, so Russ and I made a weekend out of the trip. It was really fun, and we both got our fill of good food (Pork Buns, Chinese Donuts, Chinese Pancakes, Oh my!) and lots of walking! I will most likely share some pictures once I have them uploaded, mostly the pictures are of the museum, which was really pretty neat, in my opinion! I have seen some very old things before, but I think the Oracle Bones that we saw were one of the oldest I've seen to date. Very neat, I will share more later!

3 comments:

elena-lu said...

yall are the cutest!
what a gorgeous gorgeous day you had to do this assignment!
cant wait for the other pics as well :)

Bridgett said...

Hmm...these sound like pretty fun homework assignments! LOL

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

What a cute blog....so glad that I stopped by...

After a hard week, spending a relaxing hour of blog hopping.
Happy Easter

http://teresa-grammygirlfriend.blogspot.com/