Saturday, June 19, 2010

Lack of inspiration...

I can't even say how many times I've logged into Blogger and wanted to post something, anything. I am just drawing a complete blank lately!

Nothing much is new here, I'm back in school for summer semester, and then... yikes, I transfer to a university...  Which means we will be moving soon, so I'm super stressed about that... new town (more expensive area).  Ahhh... oh well.

I've been wanting to do a new look in here, to maybe inspire me a bit... so who knows maybe you will see a new look in here soon!

Since I don't have anything else to say, I thought I'd share a song I really love right now.  Congratulations by MGMT.  I love MGMT :)

It's not a music video - just a song, enjoy :)



 

1 comment:

Jen said...

I'm sure you'll do just fine with the move. There is so much to do you don't really have the time to stress about it until you're there!