Saturday, July 10, 2010

Here, there...

Lake Natoma... for some fishing (Russ) and reading (Me)

Me in my dorky getup, I still managed to get a terrible sunburn even with sunblock on.

Day trip to San Francisco to escape the heat in our hometown... it was about thirty degrees cooler there.  Yes, PLEASE!
We really didn't do much in San Francisco, but this was one of my favorite parts of the day, watching the sunset by the ocean, and forgetting that it was early July (hence my red nose, it was freeeezing!).  I also enjoyed our delicious plums from the fabulous farmers market in the ferry building, and the tasty pot- stickers from a little restaurant we discovered during our last visit.

We decided we need to plan a little getaway somewhere else... as for me, I feel the need... the need for big trees!

3 comments:

emma wallace said...

How fun! We want to visit San Francisco again so much!

kater said...

Hell Kaileigh! Congratulations again on winning the giveaway! I've sent a message to SA about what the next step is to getting you your dress, but I was wondering if you could shoot me your e-mail to forward to them (I might have missed it somewhere, but I didn't see one!). You can send it to me at allthishappiness (at) gmail (dot) com
thanks!
Kater

Jen said...

I burn in two minutes flat so am always lathering on the sunscreen. Looks like a great weekend :)