Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Cell Phone Photos

I am borrowing this idea from Stephanie from Dirt and Lace!

I thought this was a really fun idea, and I loved seeing Stephanie's pictures, so I thought I'd play too.  As I've mentioned before, I love taking photos.  Although I don't always have a camera with me, I do usually have my cell phone, so that's where most of my photos end up.  Most of them are random, but I thought I'd share some of them for fun.  As you can guess... many are of my dog.

 I love that our cellphone pictures tend to be more candid and random than pictures taken with a regular camera!  Most of mine are taken to send to someone (usually my mom or husband).

I have no idea when most of these are from, but I think they go older to more recent, LOL.  

 Lilah and a couple of my mom's doggies
 A lizard that I saved from the street.  He seemed to have only lost his tail, but he was obviously pretty pissed, LOL.

 I love random license plates... and used to love Kim Possible.
 Lilah's moving box.

Lilah & a Viola 


This is what happens if fresh folded laundry is left unattended...


 Violas & Asparagus Fern


 Russ at the dog park... I love how there are dogs bounding everywhere (Lilah is on the far right).
I already miss the dog park...
An "Alien Skull" at my old college, which I also miss.



And there you have it, random snippets of my life.  I'd love to see yours!

5 comments:

emma wallace said...

Aww! How fun! Love all the puppy pics!

Green Tea and Cupcakes said...

Lilah is so cute!!!!!

Jen said...

Lovely idea!!

Hello Naka said...

awh cute pets and wow thats one angry lizard D:!

The Cat Hag said...

Your dogs look so uber sweet. ♥♥


xoxo,
Addie
The Cat Hag