Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Spring Dreaming...

I know, I'm getting a little bit ahead of myself here. It's just been so grey and miserable out these past few weeks, I can't help but dream of spring!


Above are some daffodils that the hubs and I planted in a little flower box that we have... only to have *something* (not our dog) dig them all out the next day... GRRRR.

The sun has burst through a little bit in the past few days, and it's supposed to be a little nicer this weekend here!

What's the weather like where you are?

3 comments:

Bridgett said...

What I would give to see some green right about now! Our world is white...and brown.

I'm officially ready for spring. :)

emma wallace said...

How cute and happy are those pics! I can't wait for Spring either.

iamemmamusic.blogspot.com

Easton wife said...

Snow snow snow!!! I'm with ya! Cass