Sunday, January 31, 2010

I'm sorry...

That I have once again become a terrible blogger. I just haven't had too much "good stuff" to blog about. To be honest, things aren't so great right now in a few areas, but it's something that I will probably hold off on mentioning until they are more of a sure thing. Well, I'll probably end up coming back to delete this entry (or at least this portion), since I try to keep this blog "bummer-free"... but I just wanted to clear my head...

Well, in happier news, my best friend Ariadna is home from Russia earlier than planned. I think everyone, even her, is happy about the earlier arrival. It's really great to have her home :)

Another bit of good news, so far I've been keeping up with my huge school course load, even my body feels semi-recovered from my Aerobic training class on Thursday. The first two days after, I wasn't able to raise my left arm, LOL. I think she gives us a harder workout on Thursday (everyday it's a new routine, designed for "muscular confusion"), because we have more time to recuperate before the next class.

Hope everyone had a nice Saturday, and are now relaxing and enjoying your Sunday! I'm sorry again for being a bummer, I really do try to keep it out of my blog, but sometimes just feel pretty overtaken by it.

3 comments:

Bridgett said...

You're allowed to bitch and moan here all you want! As far as I'm concerned, that's the beautiful thing about a blog. :)

If you need to talk, btw, I'm here.

XO

emma wallace said...

Aww! Hope your life gets sparkier soon!

iamemmamusic.blogspot.com

elena-lu said...

oh dear see this is what i miss when im out of the blog world! im sending you tons and tons and tons and tons and TONS of happy thoughts, vibes and wishes your way! that you may find strength, humor and a calm to get through whatever may be in your life right now. hugs to you!! and lots of love!!
elena lu