Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Without Rhyme or Reason...

Because I finally can, a short blog

Ok, So I probably should have just done this blog sooner, since it goes with my last post, but this week has just been CRAZY!

My grandma and grandpa were here for awhile, and work has just been busy busy busy! It definitely makes me thankful for my nice short week (and half day tomorrow)!!

So without further ado, here are some random shots around San Francisco... these were mostly all after we went to Alcatraz and we kind of just wandered up the pier and in that general area. Then, we took the bus back to my Aunt's house, because we met up with my aunt, uncle, and my little brother (who rode to the city with us) for dinner that night.

As the title suggests, here are some snaps without rhyme or reason :)


Above: Creepy guy dressed up as a dog & with his three dogs wearing "people clothes"


If you can't see the picture above clearly... it is a man taking his dog for a walk... with the cat riding on the dog's back. That's San Francisco for you!

And breaking theme (do I really even have one?) - here are some pics from earlier that day...

Below: Kyle throwing a penny off of the ledge... because he's a guy and still amused by that.. LOL!

2nd Below: Our parking garage had quotes on each parking spot... I have always liked the one we parked at :)




Above - Kyle & Russ waiting for the bus.


If I don't blog before - I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Theresa said...

awesome pics! I love the cat on the dog taking a walk, classic! I think it is great that you guys get to go out and do whatever you when you want =)


Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

XOXO
Theresa

Bridgett said...

Love the pics! Especially the cat riding on the dog's back. Hilarious! LOL

SF looks like lots of fun!

Happy Thanksgiving!