Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Blue.

(Which is a very strange word, when it's just written by itself)

So I'm feeling a little down in the dumps about something... sad, blue. So I really don't have much to write about (not going to write about it today...maybe not at all on here, I don't know...), but just thought I'd check in.
I had a test that I was super nervous about today, because the class I am taking isn't really what I thought would be my forte, so to speak. It's a politics class, and while I obviously feel very strongly about certain social issues, I have to admit, a lot of the rest was all Greek to me. So, this class was highly encouraged by my counselor (didn't know if you all knew, but I'm going to school to become an elementary school teacher). I think it's ended up being a great choice, because I really feel like I am learning about something that is worth knowing. It's nice to read things and hear people talk about current things with our economy that I can actually understand much better now... well... at least getting there...


Haha, just had to throw this in there :) I love someecards

But as much as I was worried about this class and this test... I've found myself actually learning the information (rather than memorizing, which really never does any good in the long run) and I think the test may have not been a total disaster, I will have to let you guys know. Probably shouldn't write this or I'll jinx it or something.

So yeah, that's all that's been new in my world lately... Russ and I are still hoping to plan a camping trip to the park that I mentioned in my last entry, so that should be nice! Hopefully other things will be looking up soon!

-K





7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kaileigh your class sounds great, I always feel so unknowledgeable about politics. Just now I thought to myself, ok the pres is going to speak to the arabs etc and they are saying he should be harsh on Isreal...and so I'm thinking, WHY DO THEY HATE ISREAL? And then I'm looking it up on Wikipedia and I still am not sure. It looks like its based on land but I dont know. See, a class like yours might have taught me something about this, LOL

I'm sorry you're sad about whatever it is. I hope it is not one of the following: illness...someone on drugs...money....or bad sex! And if it is one of these things, remember that all of us have probably dealt with these things (especially me, the old one, ha ha)
So chin up, you're a beautiful girl and the world is your oyster.
((((hugs)))))

Kaileigh said...

Thank you Nancy! :)

No, none of those above things that you listed... so I really should be thankful right now, and I am, so trying to stay positive with things ;)

Monica said...

I hope whatever you're down about will work out in your favor in the long run.

Sometimes, we think something is a bad thing that turns out to be a blessing in disguise.

elena-lu said...

im sure the test will be ok! cant do anything about it now so let give up the worrying !
yay for camping! i hope to go with the Mr later on in the year! woot!
hope that you get out of the blues! its ok sometimes we get blue for a little bit but you choose to be in high spirits and look at the blessings around you (start with the smallest one!) and soon you will be filled with gratitute and feel better :) hugs to you many many hugs!

Bridgett said...

I think I would love a political class. In the last 6 years or so, I've switched parties and become a very educated liberal. And I LOVE to debate. LOL

I'd probably have fun with this class.

I'm sorry you're feeling down though, love.

I'm always here if you need to talk. Everybody tells me I have the perfect shoulder to cry on. :)

Feel better.

XOXO

D said...

Aww...you sound like you need a lot of ice cream, some angry chick music and your test will be fine. I always have anxiety before a test and about 95% of the time it all works out fine.

Terri said...

I'm sorry your feeling blue.. I hope whatever is bothering you has been solved and your worries are few today... Big Hugs :)

I love camping..if you guys went I hope you took lotsa pics :)

Hugs
Terri