Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Tahoe/ Truckee Day Trip

My friend Ariadna and I took a day trip to Tahoe and Truckee yesterday, just to get out and do something. I am done with Summer classes, and won't start Fall semester until the last week of August, so I have some time on my hands...

Here are some pictures from our little trip. My little camera is still working, though very painstakingly, and takes forever to focus, if it chooses to at all.










We mostly just walked around and looked at the pretty sights, it was a nice day :)

-K

3 comments:

Easton wife said...

Looks like tons of fun, you girls are so cute I love the posing!

Stephanie @ dirtandlace.com said...

Looks like a fun day!

Chantelle said...

Looks like you had fun! I love the picture of that thing that looks like Yoda! hehe :)