Saturday, August 8, 2009

Update from a Bad Blogger...


Hello All...

Wow. I am truly a bad bad blogger lately. What is it about the summer that seems to always make this happen?

I just wanted to check in and say hi and that yes, I am still alive... I have actually been blogging at the *new and improved* Chic Chat more than here lately, so you can always go check that out! We have a Question of the Week over there, as well as regular posts :)

I can also blame my faulty camera for lack of posts lately... I love posting pictures on here, and my camera has been acting up. I noticed all during our trip to the redwoods that there was something wrong with the focus... and when the pictures were uploaded, some were very very blurry. I was really disappointed, but also very relieved to find that the camera is still under warranty.

I am guessing that we bought the extended warranty after my Kodak camera disaster.... or maybe Russ talked me into the extended warranty. I am not one to generally worry about what might happen to the brand new camera, and I am usually so cheap (...er, I mean frugal, yes, frugal!) that I hate to add another charge to an already somewhat expensive purchase (though the Canon was actually quite a reasonable price on Amazon). I'm really grateful for the twenty dollar charge now, of course.

See, now you guys are probably happy I haven't been blogging. What a rambler.

I hope everyone is having a lovely end of the summer!! I am thankful for the recent break in the heat, the days have been nice and warm, but not too hot. It's been nice!

I am now off to work on my speech for my communications class... and I will definitely be glad when this one is over...

-K

1 comment:

Bridgett said...

Speech class was certainly never my favorite.

I hate public speaking. Uggghhh.

Anyway, glad to hear from you! :)