Sunday, November 15, 2009

Apple Hill


I think I have mentioned before that we love to go to Apple Hill in the fall. It's basically just a huge bunch of orchards (not just apples, though that's the main product there) on a beautiful... well... hill.

Apple products (cider, pies, apple donuts, apple butter, apple wine... etc etc...) are sold there. We scooped up some apple butter and our favorite apple donuts. It's also fun to go pick your own apples at some of the orchards too!

Here are a few pictures from our trip this year!



Above: home of one of the angriest German ladies I've ever encountered. Delicious food... though the secret ingredient is resentment... especially if you don't pay with cash.






6 comments:

Nicole said...

That looks like SO much fun! I am jealous. =D I love apples.

PunkRockChic said...

Yummmm apple butter sounds SO good! I've never had it before, but I may have to pick some up the next time we visit our cider mill. Yummmm!

♥ Jenn ♥ said...

I've heard about Apple Hill before, but have no idea where it is? Looks like fun though!!

Bridgett said...

Okay, I had to giggle about the 'secret ingredient.' LOL

Looks like a great place to visit in the fall. :)

emma wallace said...

Your writing is so funny! That trip sounds like a ton of fun and those chocolates look divine. Mmmm!

iamemmamusic.blogspot.com

Sam said...

omg i would be in heaven there... now i'm craving some apple cider!! and apple donuts sounds really interesting and AMAZING!