Monday, November 23, 2009

New Moon...

We went to go see New Moon yesterday, and really enjoyed it! Like most people are saying, it is pretty apparent that this movie was made with a larger budget than the first movie, the effects were just amazing.



Also, obviously apparent was Taylor's (Jacob's) hard work getting in physical shape for the movie... WOW... just wow...I was pleased with the actors too... I can't believe I'm saying this... but I think even Kristen Stewart did a better job in this movie (at least compared with the first movie). Her odd screaming fits kinda weirded me out though... and even Russ asked me what she was doing... I think they were supposed to be nightmares? I don't know. That could have been left out, IMO.

Overall, we really enjoyed it! More humor in this one, and more going on. And the next one is only seven months away, crazy!

4 comments:

Sam said...

I can't believe Eclipse comes out late June.. that is not far away at all! I can't wait :)

Bridgett said...

I'm seeing it Wednesday! Can't wait. :D

emma wallace said...

Haven't seen either but the photos look beautiful! As do the actors... ahem.

iamemmamusic.blogspot.com

Bernadette said...

WOW! it would be totally worth the ticket price just to see Jacob half naked in the rain ;)