Wednesday, December 9, 2009

In which I again apologize...



For being a terrible blogger.



Next week is finals, and I'll be pretty busy for the time being. Then I will have plenty of free time, YAY.... at least until next semester starts. I am hoping that next semester will be my last before I transfer, if all goes as planned.

To give a small update, I have simply been studying, doing homework, hunting rocks (for my Earth Science Lab project). That Earth Science Lab class is my most difficult class this semester... and it is worth ONE UNIT, yet it's required so the measly one unit must be suffered.

It also snowed here on Monday, which is a very very rare occurrence where I live. It does get quite cold here, but it doesn't usually snow. I think I've seen it snow here twice in my life now, and the first time I saw it snow it didn't even settle on the ground before melting.

Hope everyone is staying warm and dry in these early winter/technically late fall days!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Good luck with all the work you need to get done, I hope you can find some time for yourself :)

Sam said...

good luck with your finals! my finals week is next week too... ugh, not looking forward to it! But SOO looking forward to the break that comes after :)

Bridgett said...

Doug finished up his geology class last week. He really enjoyed it.

I feel your pain though.

I had a chemistry lab which was a nightmare for 1 credit. Agghh!

Hang in there.