Saturday, December 12, 2009

Santa, Baby...

Today we went to a little holiday party that my mom has each year for the dog club that we belong to. We have a lot of fun taking our dogs to play and socialize, and have met some awesome people there.

AAAAnnnnd, if this particular Santa looks vaguely familiar...

It's because it's none other than my hubby in there!

The lady who was hosting the party asked Russ if he would dress up as Santa.... OMG, I was just dying over it. And since I'm a Harry Potter nerd myself, I have to comment that he looked a tad like a white-bearded Hagrid, don't you think?

Russ was such a good sport about it, it was a lot of fun.


Also a strange sight - my hair in a ponytail. I really don't like having my hair pulled back, but as finals approach and deadlines draw near (ONE....ESSAY...LEFT!) I find this happening much more often. I guess I'm turning into a true college student.

2 comments:

emma wallace said...

Awww! How cute is that!? What a sweet hubby to dress up as Santa.

iamemmamusic.blogspot.com

Bridgett said...

Haha! Santa Russ. :)

And I think you look cute as a button, Kiki, ponytail or no.