Saturday, December 19, 2009

Twenty-Three...

I just celebrated my birthday, and thought I would share some pics!

I actually spent most of the day Christmas shopping, because I was woefully behind due to finals (which are O-V-E-R!!!).

This year (like every year before it since I was old enough to shop for others) I have vowed to never put off my shopping until the last minute. I say this every year, but I know perfectly well that next year will be exactly the same, if not worse (since I will *hopefully* be attending a new school at a higher level).

Later that night I met up with family (my grandma & grandpa are also in town) & we went out to dinner at a very nice restaurant. Then we walked around a lit-up garden/nursery (which I blogged about here).

After dinner, we went and enjoyed a family favorite, the "strawberry jello cake". (A cake made by mixing jello pudding mix into the cake batter, yum yum). My mom puts a very delicious twist on it, and it has become a birthday staple in our family!










4 comments:

emma wallace said...

Happy happy birthday, Kaileigh! It looks so magical! I hope your next year is just amazing.

iamemmamusic.blogspot.com

elena-lu said...

happy birthday :)
the lights are so awesome! and i love the writing on the plate idea i might have to steal that one :)
happy christmas!!!

Bridgett said...

Okay, you've got to give us this cake recipe. :D

So glad you had a great birthday, Kiki.

BTW, you look amazing!

Happy 23rd, again. ;)

Monica said...

It has been a long time since I've visited any blogs. Sorry for the absence. I wanted to say happy belated birthday. And I can't get over how great you look Kaileigh. Seriously, you look amazing. :)