Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy 2009!


Just wanted to do a short blog to say Happy New Year!! Hope everyone had a wonderful night! Ours was low key, we went to The Cheesecake Factory and then came home, watched the ball drop, and had a champagne toast. We fell asleep shortly thereafter.

There's just something about trying to stay awake that just exhausts me more than normal! We're usually night owls, but we were so tired yesterday!
It is crazy how fast this last year went by... I remember when I was little, a month felt like an eternity... and my parents used to say, just wait until you're older, time will go by faster. I guess they were right! Well, I also thought that we'd have flying cars Jetson-style by now. LOL
I have high hopes for 2009, and am VERY excited about some new changes that will be taking place in our country VERY SOON!!

Happy 2009 everyone!

3 comments:

- said...

remember the new years you were with us?
You got sick :(
It was still a blast before you got sick.

Theresa said...

Happy New Year's to you. You look GREAT in the pics!!!!

Bridgett said...

Your hair is just lovely, Kaileigh. I love it. The style and color suit you very well.

Happy 2009!

XOXO