Friday, January 2, 2009

Affairs of the hair...

What to do?


It's time for me to get my hair done again, and I was thinking about going back to my "natural" color...which is a golden blonde with a hint of red... but I have gotten quite a few compliments on how I have my hair right now...

So here is the closest I have to a picture of me with my hair that color (me on the left, age 17) ... it is still a little too blonde in this picture (I had kept getting highlights until it was blonder), and of course its much too crunchy-looking, but it gives you a general idea. My natural color has just a hint more red in it, especially in the sun.

So what do you think... just update what I have now (mucho more $$) :( or go back to natural and not worry about it for a bit until I have more grey coming in?

Russ likes my hair as is now, so sadly, that's usually my deciding factor, though he only has this picture to go by to see my natural, which isn't quite accurate. So please, tell me what you think!

-K

4 comments:

- said...

i absolutely ADORE your hair Blonde.
What about blonde with a few brunette lowlights? that would be so hot!

Bridgett said...

I'll be honest...your complexion, you eye color, your hair texture...everything lends itself perfectly to red hair.

Red hair is the perfect choice for you, I think.

Why change perfection?

The blonde hair is nice, but I think it washes you out a bit. Of course, I know your natural color isn't exactly the color in the picture.

What it boils down to though is this...what does Kaileigh want? The rest of our opinions don't matter. LOL

But Britt is right though...if you do go blonde, I'd get some lowlights for depth.

Good luck and keep us updated.

XOXO

Kaileigh said...

Well, to be honest I do love the way it looks right now, but it's a little too outgrown and I can see the strawberry blonde now...
Luckily, it's not as bad looking as blonde hair with dark brown roots, I'm probably the only one that notices it's outgrown.
SO... Basically what Kaileigh wants is something cute and also easy to upkeep... and more affordable :(
We'll see because I really do like the contrast I have now too, and ALL red-blonde hair absolutely does wash me out, I agree.
Thank you so much for the input... I'm really weird about my hair, I literally get a stomachache all day when I'm getting my hair done that night. LOL Stupid, I know.

♥ Jenn ♥ said...

Cute and easy to keep up?

Shorter and something closer to your natural hair color.

Just my opinion.

I love your hair red though :)