Monday, July 27, 2009

Grand Re-opening!

Hello All! Sorry I have been MIA these past few days (oh dear... has it been weeks??). I blame the summer. I hope to have an update sometime this afternoon, but until then I have a special announcement to make!

Chic Chat has RE-OPENED!!



Click the button to go visit us, and check out the new question of the week feature! I personally love it!

P.S I was totally going to do the lyrics to Eminem's "Without Me"... "Guess who's back, back again? Chic Chat's back..." well, you get the idea.

But I restrained myself. So please visit :)

-K

2 comments:

Bridgett said...

I love it too...I think it's a fab idea.

I hope our readers are as excited as we are! :)

Jen said...

Yay, nice to have you back - don't worry about being gone, I'd be enjoying my summer too :)