Monday, July 27, 2009

Busy Bee...

Well, maybe not so much busy, just seems like I haven't had much to blog about. Every day has been fading into the next lately.

However, I can't say the same about this last weekend. It was a great one! On Friday, Russ and I went with my mom and step-dad to go see No Doubt and Paramore!!

Wow! What a show! I totally loved how No Doubt kept their styles (dress-wise and show-wise) authentic to how they were as a band.

I am going to try to upload a video on here via blogger... so it very well might not work... I just don't feel like hassling with Youtube right now... and to be honest... I don't think I remember my password right now! I'm terrible :(



Then on Saturday I met up with some friends for some mexican food and margaritas! I chose a pineapple one, and it was GOOD.

Sunday was spent at Lake Clementine again. Cheap, good entertainment. It is certainly beautiful there, and the water is pretty clear (A requirement for me to get in). Also, there's just sand and pebbles at the bottom, not all kinds of plants and mushy stuff.





Hope you all had a nice weekend too!!
-K

2 comments:

Chantelle said...

Those are great pictures! Looks like you had a nice time! :)

Clear water is a requirement for me to get in too. If I can't see my toes, I am NOT getting in! ;)

Jen said...

Lovely, I'm not a fan of mushy stuff either, especially if its in water and I can't see what it is.