Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Back to School...

Photobucket

Well, technically I've been back to school for a bit, but full time Fall Semester just started on Monday.

The campus is an absolute zoo right now, as the school is currently very overcrowded. I have to get to campus about an hour and a half before my first class in order to find parking, since it usually takes at least that long. The first day, I seriously thought I was going to cry with frustration, it was so ridiculous.

My math professor told us yesterday that there were something like 47 empty spots in classes in the entire campus, which is really, REALLY not a lot. This was also in the class where 25 people were hoping to snatch up the five spots and add the class. Unfortunately, I got lucky, and my name was drawn to add.

I only say unfortunately because, once again, it's a math class. :( :( :( I really am thankful that I was able to add the two classes I needed.

Unfortunately, Photography is not on my schedule... which I am very sad about. I still plan to take it next semester though, not only because I want to, but because I will need to take it in order to transfer.

Well, there is my little update, I hope to be in here more often especially since the summer is over, and I think we all know how summer somehow affects our blog updates!!

-K

3 comments:

Bridgett said...

Wow...90 minutes before your class? That is crazy! They either need to expand the parking lots and the class sizes, or quit taking so many students! Yikes.

Have a great semester!

xoxo

Bernadette said...

I knew classes were back in session when I was driving home last weekend and saw like 8 million college students (with their stickers on the car) driving like bats out of hell towards the campus :)

that sucks about the photography class :( hopefully it'll be available next semester.

Good luck this semester doll!

Chantelle said...

Holy cow!! I can only imagine how frustrated you are when you're trying to find a spot! I am mad if it takes me more than 20 min to park at the mall! ;)

Have a wonderful semester!!