Wednesday, September 23, 2009

New, New, and New!

Good news (for me at least)! I finally got my replacement camera! I mentioned before that I actually had a warranty on my other camera, which was just awesome, since they just sent me a check for the full amount that I paid for my camera. So, I bought the same one (but a newer model) for the exact same price.

So far, I really like it, though I wish that I had never gotten the idea of having the Semi-pro camera into my head... as that's a no-go for awhile. :(

Here are some pictures of my favorite photo subject...



I can't complain, the camera takes good pics for a point and shoot... I'll get my Rebel someday :)

So, it's nice to have a camera again... Ariadna and I took a trip to San Francisco last Friday (on partial "business" this time, she had to apply for a visa as she is going to Russia soon...). We both felt naked to not have a camera, horrible, I know.

Saturday was also our anniversary... we had guests at our house, and had also made other plans, which I will share later, so Russ worked some overtime, and we went out to dinner at a nice restaurant that I had always wanted to go to in Old Sacramento, The Fire House. Price and lack of a reason to actually go has always kept us from going, but I looked in the Clipper magazine, and there was the restaurant, with a buy one-get-one-free entree. I was very surprised to see them in there, but delighted too!

I don't know about you guys, but we're a couple on a tight budget, and I will gladly use coupons any chance I get, even on my anniversary :)

Oh! And here are my lovely roses from my sweetie!

The 2nd "new" is that I will have a new look in here soon for fall! Absolutely love this layout, but think it's time for some fall in here, even if it is still in the lower 100's here. Yuck.

-K

5 comments:

Bridgett said...

You have the prettiest dog!!!

And those roses? Wow! I'm not a huge fan of roses (or pink), but those are just lovely.

I don't blame you about the coupons either. It's all about saving money these days.

XXOO

Kaileigh said...

You know... I'm not much of a rose person myself either. Lately I really like peonies, daisies (which I know you love too), and lisianthus... stuff like that.

These were nice on the anniversary though, they really were (& still are) very pretty :)

Chantelle said...

Those roses are gorgeous!! your doggy is so cute :)

Have fun with your other plans! :)

Easton wife said...

YAY for plans! I hope you have fun!

I love the last photo of your baby! She is a doll.

hugs, Cass

Stéphanie said...

Lovely dog !