Monday, December 1, 2008

Mad for Plaid...


Sorry, I realize this isn't really an entry of substance... but just wanted to ask a favor... if anyone sees a shirt like the one above... but in actual flannel (and for a reasonable price), let me know! I just love all the 90's plaid that is coming back, with a twist! Every now and then I get these weird "clothing cravings" for something, and right now it's plaid plaid plaid! And ruffles... and bows. I like the shirt above... and it's reasonably priced... but it's description says it's silky... and that's not what I was really looking for.

LOL, okay well I just thought it might be easier to find if I enlisted the eyes of others.

Okay... that's all. (Yes, that was really my entry)
-K

4 comments:

Bridgett said...

I like plaid too...especially plaid shorts on sexy guys. LMAO

The shirt is cute. If I see anything, I'll let you know.

XOXO

Kaileigh said...

Oh yeah... I have those on Russ all the time... not sure if he even likes plaid LMAO! Ah, that makes me feel bad, but he looks so cute!

Remo said...

(for this to work you have to imagine a Mel Gibson "Braveheart" Scottish brogue holding a pair of plaid shorts...)

"Aye! Und eye cahnt imageen thad ewe'd be ebble ta fyend ar mahn whood be willink tuh poot hees weelee insayd sooch ah ting!"

Note to self: Buy more plaid shorts. Stop watching Braveheart.

Kaileigh said...

LOL! Thanks for the comment Remo & welcome! And yes, buy yourself some plaid shorts... I know Bridgett & I obviously have a thing for them!