Monday, December 8, 2008

It's a Dog's Life

When the humans are at work...well....

Just had to share the lovely mess that we come home to every so often. That is all bark that Delilah has dragged inside into our kitchen. Now, I went through our entire backyard and literally picked up every piece of bark that I could possibly find and threw it away. Somehow, she still finds plenty to decorate the house with.

Hey, what else is there to do, right?

P.S: Are you all sick of seeing my red plaid scarf yet? Cuz I'm clearly not...

-K

5 comments:

Remo said...

Red plaid scarf?

"Aye thot yewer jes keelin te Scotsman ahnd kyeepin hees oondees een te boox!"

Bridgett said...

Well, I'm glad that was bark and not some weird looking poo. LOL

I like the red plaid scarf, btw!

XOXO

Jen said...

Aw, but she's so darn cute!!

Kaileigh said...

That she is, and worth every little piece of bark that I'll be picking up for however many years to come! :)

Kaileigh said...

Bridgett - I KNOW! It looks like poo, and I was like hmmm, yeah I better specify what exactly that mess is! LOL!
She really is a great dog though, and the mess, eh, oh well, like I said, what else is there to do than decorate the kitchen, right? Bring a little outdoors in! (Literally)
We really are crazy about her, it seems we have found the perfect pup for our family, we'll take her any day, mess and all :)