Thursday, December 4, 2008

T.G.I.F...almost.



Hello! Well, I haven't written lately because life has been quite uneventful. Poor Russ is sick with some stomach virus and called in sick, and took himself (gasp) to the doctor. Now, I have to say it must be something quite nasty if Russ takes himself willingly to the doctor.

I snapped some pictures of him cuddling with Lilah, she has been cuddling with him constantly while he's been sick. I think dogs just know those kinds of things...

Oh, and I DID figure out that if I use the red eye for humans, it sometimes works for dog eyes too, but not always. And it gives her kind of a "beady-eye" effect, but still an improvement over the yellow orbs!



As for me, I am certainly glad that tomorrow is Friday! I only work half the day tomorrow, and my mom will be taking me to an undisclosed location (it's an early birthday surprise). Needless to say, I am quite excited!!



Take care and enjoy your Friday!

-K

3 comments:

Brandi said...

Have fun with your mom. : ) I hope your hunny bunches of oats feels better soon.

I'm going to try the red eye on my cats pics now. lol

Bridgett said...

Hope Russ feels better soon!
Stomach viruses suck.

Have fun with your mom! When's your birthday again?

XOXO

Kaileigh said...

Mine's on the 18th :)
Russ went back to work today, I think the antibiotics are kicking in.
& thanks guys! I will be leaving here in, oh,three hours. I am so excited!