Friday, December 19, 2008

Twenty-Two

Yesterday was my 22nd birthday, and while I have a moment, I wanted to share a few pictures!
I worked most of the day, but was treated to lunch by my boss, and later on we had the most amazing cupcakes to celebrate!
Almost all of us, having some cupcakes

Above: A sweet gift from my wonderful boss!
After work, Russ and I went out to dinner with my mom, my cousin, my stepdad and my stepsister. We went to Fat's which for those not familiar is a nice Asian-style restaurant. Which, as you may know, is my favorite.
My lovely stepsister and my stepdad


I don't think I could even begin to list all of the dishes that we have (we ordered a bunch and had them family-style). Unfortunately, the one bad dish, was of course the one that I chose out. If you go to Fat's, skip the lemon-grass chicken! My favorites were the honey-walnut prawns, and the kimchee that came with the korean bulkogi beef.
Because it was my birthday, they brought out a slice of banana cream pie!

Everything was wonderful!
All in all, I blew out 3 candles last night, and made the same wish three times. Hey, third time's a charm, right? Hopefully it will come true soon!
-K

3 comments:

Bridgett said...

OH...I missed your birthday!

Happy belated birthday, sweetie!
Seriously, your birthday looks and sounds like a lot of fun.

I wish mine would have been as good. LOL

I spent the day wiping Parker's poor little raw butt.

Hope your 22nd year is a great one!

Brandi said...

happy belated birthday! beautiful family ya got there. : )

- said...

happy belated Birthday!