Sunday, February 22, 2009

Still Here...

I'm still here, just dealing with a few things that have come at me this past week. This last week has been more than just a "bad week", but I'm going to try to make something good come of it.
I'm determined to.
I'm sorry to be so vague, but I'm just one of those people who likes things to be official before I say anything about it. Maybe I'm just superstitious, I don't know....
"Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly." - Unknown.

3 comments:

- said...

I hope everything works out whatever it may be. I hope that you can eventually let us know whats up!

XOXO

Bridgett said...

Hope everything is okay, doll.

XOXO

Remo said...

Sometimes the best thing about a bad week is having it behind you.

Hang in there...