Thursday, October 29, 2009

Hello...

Hello there. Just a little update from me...

I have been super busy, again/still, with school. I don't know what it is about this semester, but just when I think I might have a second to breathe, there's more work piling up. Luckily, I am halfway through the semester.

Today I have my second to last midterm. I've had midterms for two weeks now, spaced out depending on the class... not sure if this is better due to more study time, or worse because it's prolonging the agony. Either way, today is my biggest and potentially most difficult, so really, I should be studying instead of blogging! ;) Oh well.

On a sad note, I still haven't gotten to do a single darn thing Halloween related. No Apple Hill pumpkin patch, no baked pumpkin seeds, and not a single scary movie. The hubby & I are planning on getting a couple pumpkins tonight, so hopefully this sad fact will change soon!

Hope all is well with everyone, and thank you everyone for all the nice comments I have gotten lately!! I love blogging and taking pictures, and it makes it that much better when I get sweet comments on it :)

Talk to you soon!

2 comments:

elena-lu said...

oh and i really love coming her and seeing your photos!! i only got into photography this year but i just love seeing others photos and how they see they world!!
hope ypu'll get your halloween activity in this weekend :)

Bridgett said...

Hope things are starting to settle down for you!