Monday, October 19, 2009

See you later, Alligator...

One of my best friends is pursuing her dream to visit Russia, and is doing so through an English teaching position there. She will *only* be gone nine months... but I'm really going to miss her.

She is the one that you usually see in my photos on here, not only because she loves pictures as much as I do, but also because I spend a lot of time with her. I am really going to miss her, but wish her the best of luck and lots of fun on her adventure!!

Here are some pictures from her going away celebration on Saturday night!
















6 comments:

Terri said...

Aww best wishes to her...wow Russia...once in a lifetime experience!

Love the pics..you look great!

Hugs
Terri

elena-lu said...

wow what an amazing time that will be im sure!! congrats to her

Adochka said...

loves u! :)

Bridgett said...

Wow...when is she leaving? How fun and exciting for her.


You look so pretty, Kiki.

Chantelle said...

Great pictures!!!
What a wonderful experience for your friend! I LOVE when people follow their dreams! :)

Kaileigh said...

Thank you, you guys :D