Sunday, October 4, 2009

One Hundredth Post - and a New Look!

Yay! I've finally reached my 100th Post!

So which post could be more appropriate than this to debut my new look for Fall?

Well, my Blog's lovely new look, that is.

Isn't it great?! It was done by Stephanie at Dirt and Lace Designs, who is also a fellow Simply Femme author!




I have been away from home for the past week and a half, so I'm sorry for my absence from here, but mostly for my absence from reading your blogs and commenting!

I will be around to visit you all soon!

4 comments:

Bridgett said...

It looks GREAT! Nice job, Steph.

And congratulations on your 100th post, Kiki. I'm about ready to hit 900. :D

Of course, on October 26, I'll have been blogging for 6 years. LOL

Happy fall!

Jen said...

Yay, happy 100th!! I love the new layout too, very nice.

Easton wife said...

It is so gorgeous! I really wish i remember my blog start date, I am on and off for 6 yr like Boo. XOXO Cass

Anonymous said...

Good brief and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you as your information.