Thursday, January 7, 2010

Does anyone...

Ever just get lost out there in YouTube land? I'll sometimes click on something that someone else posted on Facebook, or sent me the link to... or I'll see that my favorite makeup guru has posted a new video... and then I end up clicking on a side video.... then another...

And, well, you get the idea.

Yesterday I stumbled on Failblog on YouTube... and could not stop watching the train wrecks. Like I've said before though... I'm pretty easily amused.



Terrifying.








Even funnier considering the lyrics...


And of course there's this one, LOL




Yeah, that's all I've got guys. LOL, I'm going to try and work on some more creative ideas to get my blog going again!

Speaking of which.... anyone have some ideas?? LOL, I'm clearly desperate!!

8 comments:

Sam said...

I get lost in youtube land daily! I've seen the ninja cat video before and love it, though it scares me, too! I wouldn't be able to do that with a cat! That laughing doll is the scariest thing I've ever seen. And I really don't understand how they went terribly wrong with the photo! A horse? Wha?! I might have to wander over to youtube now.

Stephanie @ dirtandlace.com said...

LOL. Thanks for the laugh.

I get lost on YouTube all the time. It's impossible not to!

Easton wife said...

LMAO @ NINJA cat! I so need to tape mine!!! Cass

emma wallace said...

First of all, love the ninja cat! It cracks me up every time.

Second, sometimes it helps to just think "I need a blog idea" when you're just up and about each day and you'll be surprised what you find! Or you can do like Lulu Letty (who has a tremendously successful blog, I think) and she categorizes her days: outfit posts, music inspiration, photographers, etc. I love your quirky entries so I'm looking forward to what you come up with!

iamemmamusic.blogspot.com

KrisMrsBBradley said...

Sometimes when I'm stuck for something to blog about, I browse the "journal prompt" sites. All kinds of suggestions for things to write about!

Jen said...

Tehee, I love Ninja cat - he is soooo cute!

Bridgett said...

Oh, you know Mrs. B too? Very cool!

I loved Ninja Cat. LOL

Terri said...

Oh yeah I get lost on youtube all the time...love it :)

Hugs
Terri