Monday, January 11, 2010

Welcome!

I just wanted to take a moment to welcome some new readers that I've gained recently!!!

I'm so happy to have you guys!


I hope everyone is doing well, I'm going to try and come up with some ideas for posts this week... since it's my last week off before school. I was thinking about also doing a book review somewhere in there since I read a couple over my break... "The Good Earth" by Pearl Buck, and "Like Water for Chocolate" by Laura Esquivel. Would you be interested in either of those? Or even both? (I would highly recommend both of these books, so I'd be happy to do either).

(Side note... does anyone know how to underline titles in your post? I used to be able to by hitting Ctrl U... but now some little window pops up when I do that)

I always worry that the reviews are super boring, but I love to read, and love to talk about what I read, so I just started doing those...

Anyways, hope everyone had a wonderful weekend... one more week off and then I'm back to the daily grind (school) myself. And to be honest, I couldn't be happier. I'm sure I'll regret saying that in a few weeks, but being home all the time just doesn't make me feel good...

3 comments:

Stephanie @ dirtandlace.com said...

Try putting < underline > before the words (without the spaces), and after the words.

emma wallace said...

I love book reviews! So feel free to post them!

And I'm so glad you're happy! It always makes the world a better place, I think, when even just one person is happy.

iamemmamusic.blogspot.com

Bridgett said...

I love your book reviews and would be happy to hear about either of those books. :)