Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Back to school!

So, yesterday I was able to add one of the classes I wanted, which brings me to a total of two definite classes. I will be going tonight to see if I am able to add an English class that I am required to take. So far, I have a Psychology class, and a creative writing class.
Everything went well, it is strange being a student again, but I was relieved to see people my age and older. I was a little nervous that my classmates would all be Abercrombie plastered teens, but there was a good mix of people in there, and with the exception of the guy in front of me who, literally, filled half a bottle with spit (from chew tobacco, whatever it's called), I had a good time meeting some new people. :)
Creative writing was, of course, my favorite. It was a little difficult though, because it was just like, here's a picture, now write a story. But really, the hardest part was getting started, and it was a great exercise.

All in all, it was a great day, and I'm off to do some homework from creative writing, and then to go see if I can add that English class!

-K

2 comments:

Easton wife said...

:) Congrats you seem motivated. I think I may miss school (never thought I'd say that) when I'm done this summer. Cass

Bridgett said...

You'll do great! Please keep us updated on your classes. I miss being in college.

XXOO