Sunday, March 29, 2009

Sunny Saturday

Russ and I decided last week that we wanted to get out of town for at least a day this weekend. So of course, where did we decide to go? San Francisco :) (I know, I know, we're so original)
We decided that this time, it was just going to be the two of us, though we did go see my aunt and uncle for a little bit.
We also went to the Aquarium of the Bay... sadly, total waste of money. Half of it was closed for construction, I really felt like they should have told us that when we bought the tickets. That really bothered me.

Other than that, we kind of just wandered around the rest of the day. We went to a farmer's market in the morning and ate some goodies. Russ and I sat down across from the water and just enjoyed the most amazing Asian pear ever... it was better than any kind of dessert, and it was huge.

It was a nice day, we got a lot of exercise and opted to walk everywhere, rather than taking the bus which always confuses us anyways. Plus it was beautiful out and everything was in bloom... it was lovely.


We ended the day in China town with a nice dinner. All in all, it was a great day!

-K

7 comments:

♥ Jenn ♥ said...

how fun! I haven't been to San Fran in ages!!

- said...

How many times have you been to San Fran now? LMAO!

But it seems that everytime you go, it's always something new!

Kaileigh said...

LOL, I know I know... we have been going a lot. Russ and I just have a really special connection to it... we went when we first were dating and just had the most amazing time. We do at least try and do new things though!
LOL, I think next time we do a weekend away, we will go somewhere else though.

Bridgett said...

What a fun day! I'd love to visit San Fran one day. :)

- said...

check your hotmail.

Easton wife said...

LOVE the pics, looks fun, wow those flowers are gorgeous! Cass

Anonymous said...

Wow great pictures! I'm loving the pic of hubby copying the fish....and your lemon smiles...and the smiling fish! cute!
I grew up in California (Artesia) and my grandpa was a truck driver, so we did go to San Francisco now and then to park his truck for repairs or whatever. Other than that I have only been there once for my cousins wedding. Its a beautiful and interesting city.