Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Kreativ-ity

Yay!

This morning I got to wake up to a lovely new blog post by Brandi of Excess Baggage. In that post she tagged some "Kreativ Bloggers" to receive an award, and I was one of them! If you haven't checked out her blog before, I would recommend doing so, it is one of my favorite reads!



Here is my award!

I am also going to put it in my sidebar, now that I know how to, along with another award that I received a while back from Brittany.

Hope everyone is getting a little taste of spring... I am thinking of getting a laptop just to be outside and doing my homework on days like these!
-K

2 comments:

- said...

In response to your comment about the Meet N'Greet...

Of course people would want to meet you Kaileigh!!!!
It's not just for Bloggers who have been friends for years, it's for Everyone!

Bridgett said...

Congrats, m'luv!

XOXO