Monday, April 13, 2009

A few Easter Pics...

We had Easter dinner over at my mom's. My neighbors (well, her neighbors) were also there, as well as my little brother. It was nice to see everyone, it's my favorite part about any holiday!

Here are a few pics from our little Easter...


All in all, it was pretty quiet and simple, with great food. We don't have any children in the family right now, so no Easter egg hunts or fun stuff like that...

Hope you all had a nice holiday too! Today I am back to school (last week was Spring Break, though I still had a ton of school work). I'm actually really excited to go back to school. LOL, I can't say I've felt that way on a Sunday night/Monday morning in a LONG time.


-K

5 comments:

- said...

No Easter for us. We don't celebrate that holiday. As we are Agnostic. It was just another day for us.

I'm glad you had a good holiday.

Easton wife said...

Glad it was a good one :) Cute dog awe pretty hair! hugs Cass

Bridgett said...

You guys look great! And I still think your dachshund is one of the prettiest I've seen.

I'm not religious, but my entire family celebrates Easter, so I'm always pulled into the fray. LOL

XOXO

Kaileigh said...

Thank you so much you guys! And I think she's the prettiest dachshund ever too... but I'm a little biased ;)

Anonymous said...

Love the shirt...cuteness!!