Friday, April 17, 2009

Just had to share...

Wow Wow Wow.

I'm sure that many of you have already seen this clip, but I just wanted to share this because I think it's phenomenal. I also think it really goes to show you how much we judge people before even knowing them...

And I'm so sorry, but I can't find a you tube video that gives me the option of posting it here on my blog, so here is a direct link to one of the videos... (I will update this entry if I can find one that has an embed code)

Susan Boyle - Britain's Got Talent


Click HERE.

Just incredible...
-K

4 comments:

Easton wife said...

Thats awesome, she soundsl ike a pretty disney character. Hugs

- said...

yes yes, i saw this the other day!!!

It should be a lesson to ALL! That we don't get to Choose what we look like. Some of the BEST people aren't' the most gorgeous! I've always made sure that ALL of my friends are of all different types of beauty. I NEVER discriminate based on Prettiness. I was brought up that way.

I think the world learned something here BIG TIME!!
And it's not even just about her voice, Her personality is great too!

She needs to wear a bra more often but thats about it!

Ms.Emily said...

WOW that was awsome!

Bridgett said...

Made me tear up a little.

What an incredible experience for her.

When she said she'd never married or never been kissed, I felt so sad. She's obviously got a lovely personality.

Loved her accent too. :)

Thanks for sharing. I'd heard about this but hadn't watched it yet.

XOXO