Sunday, April 19, 2009

My Weekend in Pictures

Delilah on our front walkway...

Russ, trying to repair the patches in our lawn...

Delilah after the groomers... She smells great too... like a pina colada puppy :P
I took her to Petco... they trimmed her nails, hair on feet, brushed her teeth (OMG I would pay them just to do that), cleaned her ears (once again, would pay just for that), wash, condition, and dry her. 25 bucks! Can't beat it...
Our weekend as you can see from the pictures has been pretty peaceful and quiet. On Saturday we went to the mall
** Just a side note (I needed to exchange some pants... I had bought petite (length wise, lol), and the other pair I have that were petites kept shrinking on me until they were highwaters! What gives? I went back to trade for the normal length, and the sales lady informed me that pants shrink, in length even up to an inch after four washes, good to know, huh?!)

Anyyyways.... so later that night I went to the 3rd Saturday art walk with some friends here, it was nice and quiet, nothing as big as the 2nd Saturday in Sacramento. We ended with some dinner at a little grill.
After that, I went and saw I Love You Man with Russ. It was pretty funny.
Plus I think Paul Rudd is just so darn cute. And loved loved Rashida Jones' character's wardrobe throughout the movie. Cute cute cute.

So that's pretty much it. I just finished up some of my psychology homework and will be heading off to the local used book store soon :)
Hope you all had a great weekend!
-K



12 comments:

Tricia said...

You two are one of the cutest couples ever. Love it.
Sounds like a good weekend. Glad you all enjoyed it.
Hugs

- said...

We don't own a house with a yard so sadly there is no lawn for us to do.
However, The complex in which we live is supposed to have Landscapers who keep up the grounds and they have yet to even show up and do a spring clean up!

I guess another sign that MASSACHUSETTS SUCKS!!!

♥ Jenn ♥ said...

Looks like you had a great time! I think we are hitting up the movies tomorrow evening... to see the hotties in Fast and the Furious ;)

Kaileigh said...

Awww thank you Tricia :) Hope yours was good too!

Britt- don't worry, you will probably have a yard of your own soon!! Ours is super small anyways, nothing too exciting.

Jenn- you'll have to tell us how that is, I saw the other ones, except for the Tokyo drift one..hot guys...hot cars, how can you go wrong?

Easton wife said...

Art walk!? Please details, sounds cool!! PRETTY pics, I cant get over how cute your dog is! HUGS Cass

Kaileigh said...

Thanks so much Cass, she's not just cute either, she's SO GOOD! Honestly, not just saying that because she's mine she is such a good little dog.

So the art walk was actually pretty small, but the one that is in Sacramento is really big. Basically galleries are open for free and you can walk around and look at art, it's fun! :)

Jen said...

You own the cutest sunglasses! And yoou little dog is so cute, i just want to pick him up and give him a big ol squeese!

Bernadette said...

Your pup is too cute! Amstel is due at the groomers next week, and good thing because he smells ;)

Yeah, my jeans drag on the ground until I've washed them a few times. Weird. They should make no-shrink jeans!

Ms.Emily said...

i always have major problems finding jeans that are long enough. i hate washing a pair i liked to find that they shrunk too much! :( i have to buy long or i cannot wear them!

love your sunglasses!!!

oh and puppy looks great!

xo
emily

Bridgett said...

I swear, I think Delilah is one of the prettiest dachshunds I've seen. She's just a gorgeous dog.

Do you no longer have her brother?

I think Paul Rudd is cute too. :D

I Love You Man definitely looks like a Doug kind of movie. I'm sure we'll be seeing it. LOL

XOXO

Kaileigh said...

No, we don't have Big because my mom found someone in our dog meetup that really wanted him, I'm going to e-mail you the rest :)

elena-lu said...

your dog is adorable! those flower photos are gorgeous :)