Friday, April 17, 2009

Surprise!

How fun! And I'm sure glad I put on some makeup because I was tagged by Kirby Leigh over at The Invention of My Life to do this fun tag :)

Basically just snap a picture of yourself, this VERY moment, no hair and makeup adjustments.

Actually quite a nice picture, aside from sunglasses marks on my nose :)

I'm not sure how many we were supposed to tag, but this seemed fun to me so I'll just tag a handful of you...
-How about all Chic Chat Authors :)
-Tricia
-Brandi
-Author of Pretty Little Pictures
-Stacy
-And some new readers to my blog, Emily & Tiffany

I'm off to go get my "weenie baby" (Delilah) from the groomer :) I mostly take her there for the teeth brushing that they do... last time I tried on my own, there was doggy toothpaste everywhere.

-K

6 comments:

Bernadette said...

:) That's a great 'candid' pic!

Peyton just took one of me, I'll post it in a second.

Amstel needs a trip to the groomer's too. I tried to give our old dog a bath at home..what a freaking mess..it's totally worth it to pay someone to do that!

Brandi said...

*taking picture now* Will post on Sunday when I get to Minni ... I look like shiat so be prepaired! :D


PFFT I hate when people look so darn cute spur of the moment *cough* YOU *cough*

; )

Bridgett said...

Oh yikes. I JUST got out of the shower. No make-up and wet hair. LOL

Oh well...I'll do it anyway.
Only cuz I love you.
And damn! For a spontaneous picture, that's really good!

XOXO

Kaileigh said...

I totally got lucky, I was out and about when I got tagged. Maybe a little shiny but you guys would have been seriously disturbed if I did it without makeup :(
Scary. Blonde. Eyelashes.

Ms.Emily said...

luckily i put on makeup as well


woohoooo

LMAO

ok ill do mine too

super cute pic

emily

Tricia said...

This is a ha ha funny, right?
Im with Bridgett, I just got out of the shower...I will not make a promise, but I will try. LOL I may forget...(pregnancy does that. BWAHAHA)
You look GOOD. Love the picture.!