Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Just a Reminder... and an award!

This is another shameless promotion for another blog that I write for. There are four other wonderful authors (much more funny and interesting than me, I promise), and the blog is in full swing!

It is a women's blog, for women, by women, about any topic imaginable. Just in the past week we've written about spring trends, an amazing underwater restaurant, and even fish pedicures! And that's just this week!

Ladies, go check out Chic Chat, and especially go check out the contest that our lovely Cassie has created for us!

It is for gift cards to Victoria's Secret or Best Buy... and I know I'm going to try to win!!

ALSO,


Thank you so much to Bernadette of Just a Stirring in my Soul for this lovely award!!



The Sisterhood Award!

Here are the rules:
*Put the logo on your blog or post.

*Nominate up to 10 blogs which show great attitude and/or gratitude!

*Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.

*Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.

*Remember to link to the person from whom you received your award

Okay, so I could do a couple of the rules, but I think that anyone I could potentially tag, has been tagged in Bernadette's post or in a post from someone else! I have seen this award on must of the blogs I read, so I guess I don't have anyone left to tag...

Thank you again Bernadette, and I will put this in my awards section on my side bar :) :)

-K

3 comments:

Ms.Emily said...

:) I just have to mention that your layout is too cute in here

~Emily

Bernadette said...

good idea to link the topics this week! :)

Bridgett said...

Oooh! I'm with Bernie...what a great idea to link to specific entries.

Good thinkin', Kiki! :)

XOXO