Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Dog Park Fun

My mom called me around 5:00pm yesterday to let me know that Shirley (a friend of the family) called and was heading to the dog park with her dogs Tanky and Miley. My mom said that she was going to go too, and wanted to know if we (Delilah and I) wanted to meet her there. Of course, Delilah is always ready for some dog park fun, so we left and headed for the dog park!

Here are some pictures of our time at the dog park... the blonde (by the way is blonde spelled without an e at the end? I was always under the impression that it had an e, but blogger spellcheck doesn't quite think so...) dachshund that looks kind of like Delilah is her sister, Miley :)

Aaaaand... here's a pink and purple dog that we saw. LOL.







I don't think I'll be doing Lilah's fur like that anytime soon (rolls eyes).

After the dog park we went on a bike ride at the place that I mentioned before in here... it was absolutely beautiful, as always.

I rode 5.5 miles yesterday, and want to try and ride 25 miles by the end of the month. Now I was afraid to say that in here because 1.) It's really not that much and 2.) You're all going to know if I don't even ride that little bit!

But that's sort of the point... I need to say something and stick with it!!

-K

6 comments:

Kaileigh said...

LOL! :)

Bridgett said...

Delilah comes from a gorgeous litter! Her brother and sister are beautiful dogs. But I still think Delilah is the prettiest. :)

And Miley? Ugghh. What a name. LOL

That poor pink and purple dog. I bet all the other doggies were making fun of her. LOL

XOXO

Ms.Emily said...

wowww a pink and purple dog? LOL

your doggie is so cute! I like her being a blonde :)

25 miles isnt a little amount I think it sounds like a great plan! plus once you start school again it will be hard for you to find the extra bike riding time !

elena-lu said...

cute pics from the dog park! cute dog!
if my toy poodle Jean Marc even for a minute thought i'd color his fur i think he'd leave me!

Terri said...

Cute pics...your dog is too cute!

You go girl...riding the bike 5 miles...I know you will make it 25..I really need to start exercising again...

Hugs
Terri

Kaileigh said...

Yeah, I don't think Delilah would appreciate the dyed fur either... she isn't a very girly girl.

And Bridgett, LOL that's what I said when my mom told me the name! In their defense I don't think they know about Miley Cyrus, they're an older couple :)