Monday, May 4, 2009

I'm Back :)

So I just wanted to pop in and say hello after my recent absence.

My first semester officially wrapped up last week, and while I was happy to be done with some of the monster papers in those classes... I was a little sad to be done at the same time. I met a lot of nice people, and will probably keep in touch with a few, but we all know how that really goes when you leave a class...

I don't have much to write about in here, but I think I will try and do a book review later on today for the book that I just finished called Water for Elephants.

But yeah, nothing much new with me, my grandparents are in town, so we've been spending a lot of time with family the past few days, which is always nice :)

I also got out of class a little early last Thursday night and finally got a chance to go to one of Russ' softball games. It was really fun! Not to mention he looked pretty darn cute out there ;)

Well, not much else to say, I will update when there is! :)
-K

13 comments:

Tricia said...

Glad to get a KiKi update! You will meet many more great and nice people as school goes on. hey your one step closer!
Enjoy the grandparents, and have more fun watching hubby look hot and sweaty. LOL
HUGS

- said...

I love Book Reviews!
I was thinking of doing a Vlog Book review soon on a book i finished recently. Just haven't gotten around to it.

Bridgett said...

Congratulations on finishing up!!!

It's good to hear from you, girly.
XOXO

Easton wife said...

Hey hun glad you are back and survived your papers! I'm already in a new class lol, don't stop till its over this summer! Aw fun I wish B played a sport!!! hUGS, cASS

Stacy said...

Hope you have fun with the Grandparents...mine are all gone now...lost my best friend (gramma) last year.....treasure every moment.

Hope your grades turn out well. I miss school =) Proud of you Kiki.

S~

Bernadette said...

Congrats on finishing out the semester!!

Terri said...

Hey girlie...finally found your blog...I read you over at Chic Chat all the time...and also am friends with many of your readers...so hope ya don't mind if I follow you :)

Enjoy your time with your grandparents...precious memories!

Hugs
Terri

elena-lu said...

congrats, must be a good feeling to have it over even though sad that you will miss those people!

elena-lu said...

=)
i just went to the other blog and oy ok im blushing!

Jen said...

Yay, congrats on finishing up your semester :) Look forward to more posts!!

Ms.Emily said...

good to hear from you!!! You should do a book review! I'm always interested in hearing about books to put on my "I will read those someday list" :D lol

Congrats on your semester ending! I was supposed to be finished last night but my psych final was rescheduled for tomorrow. sigh.. So anxious to be finished!!!

ttyl

ox

Anonymous said...

Hurray for finishing up your semester!
Yes on book reviews! I love those!
Glad your back, have fun with the grandparents.
:-)

Kaileigh said...

Thank you guys so much for the encouragement here :) I found out today I got an A in Psych 6 (Woohoo!) Still waiting on my other grades. I start classes again on Monday :)

Terri - Welcome!! Glad to have you over here as well... though my blog definitely is NOT as interesting as Chic Chat!

Elena- Hehe, yes, no topic uncovered at the other blog :) I'm beginning to feel like the boring author over there though :(