Monday, May 11, 2009

Um, eager much?

So this is pretty embarrassing...

I just went to the college with all of my stuff all ready to start my first summer class. So I found the classroom and was sitting outside it for a few minutes.

I kept checking the time and wondering why even the professor hadn't shown up to the classroom yet... I mean I was only ten minutes early, they should be there... right?
Time went by and I looked at the clock again, still not believing that nobody else would be there yet. I checked my schedule again... yes, right classroom.

But then looked at the date on the paper. Class begins May 18th. But Mother's Day was the 10th which means... today's only the... 11th?


Haha... yeah.

10 comments:

- said...

hahahahaha Thats awesome!

Bridgett said...

You have another week off! Enjoy it. :)

You goofball. LOL

XXOO

Brandi said...

So good I had to read it to my family, YOU kill me! :D

Monica said...

LOL.. sounds like something I'd do.

Kaileigh said...

LOL... I was so embarassed because I told everyone I was going back today!!!

Ms.Emily said...

thats hilarious

and embarrassing!

When I first started my classes I was new to Ipfw

well I sat in the wrong class first day..lol

enjoy your week off from school dont forget when you really do have class :)

Easton wife said...

LOL, Sounds like something I would do. Score on the week off! Whatcha gonna do?

Kaileigh said...

I have no idea what I'm going to do... I don't really know what to do with myself now :(

Lots of cleaning of course... and maybe see if any friends are available to do anything.

Terri said...

LOL...I sooo would do that :)~

Enjoy your week off

Hugs
Terri

elena-lu said...

aww thats such a cute story! now you have more time to hang out and have some fun :)