Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Some Pics from Mother's Day...

Well, I like to do a blog after the weekend generally to share my pictures from my weekend. This last Sunday was, of course, Mother's Day so I will share those pictures :)

We drove up to Grass Valley/Nevada City to meet with some other family members for a late lunch. After that we headed to their lovely home in Nevada City and just sat around enjoying the nice day and talking.


A bunch of Calla Lilies (Mom's favorite) for my mom from Russ. I also got her a couple of night gowns that she wanted.



My Grandma and I

I am in the center kneeling, along with my mom and brother :)

I love big trees!!

It was a nice weekend, and most importantly, I think my mom had a good one too :)
Hope all my mommy friends had a great one as well!
-K
P.S - was totally about to use my picture of the "K" in the sand again... but don't want to ruin my entire formatting on the blog again. Blogger really needs to fix that little issue.

8 comments:

Bridgett said...

Wow...what a beautiful place!

And I think you look a lot like your grandma. :)

XOXO

Monica said...

I can't believe how young your grandma and mom look!

Tricia said...

What a beautiful place, and I agree with Monica..you have some great genes I see. LOL

Anonymous said...

I think you look just like your mom! Only you have darker hair. Your grandma looks fantastic for having you as a grandchild. Please ask her what her secret is, because by the time I have grandchildren in their 20's I will be around....80!!
Great pictures!

Kaileigh said...

LOL, well I'm sure they'd thank you ladies, they are both lovely women, that's for sure :) And actually they are still really young... my mom is only 44... Grandma, not sure how old she is... I think around 62-65.

I hope I age well too :)

I actually look a lot like my dad's side of the family too, but I don't get to see them as often, so I havn't even had any pictures with them on here...

elena-lu said...

wonderful pics of the weekend! love those lillies and wow you ladies are pretty! i bet your mom and grandma had a blast!

Ms.Emily said...

I was thinking you looked a lot like your grandmother as well :)

beautiful pictures!

Terri said...

Great pics!

I agree with the others..your Mom and Grandma look so young...which you said your Mom is 44 (my husbands age)...they both look great! All of you do...

Glad you had a great weekend

Hugs
Terri